Sometimes it’s helpful to know what someone else is doing to promote their business via social media marketing in order to get ideas and spark creative flow for yourself, so here’s a quick run-down of what I accomplished this week…
- Put up two blog posts per day on Social Media Salon and three this week on Pennies for a Rainy Day
- Added several new links to Social Media Salon’s blogroll
- Joined Post Rank and Blog Catalog
- Joined My Blog Spark
- Joined Quora (finally)
- Joined word of mouth marketing sites Vocal Point, She Speaks, and Buzz Paradise
- Joined Who’s Blogging What, Social Media Examiner, Gold Lasso, and Biz Report’s e-newsletters
- Watched Hubspot webinar, Website Redesign Strategy
So much of getting things done in social media is about keeping informed, researching, and joining.
Hope all of you had a productive week in social media.
Have a great weekend!